Saturday, September 06, 2008

Why I'm looking forward to Fall

SUMMER

FALL

Shorts & Capris

Dark Jeans - it's easier to look taller!

Pale nails and French manicures,

Hot pink toes

Dark brown & burgundy polish (even on my fingernails)

Bright colors

More interesting colors (I'm going to put burgundy and lime together - and it's gonna be awesome!)

Flip flops & Sandals

Boots!

Bare legs

Tights and fishnets - whoo hoo!
(which reminds me - I watch Rocky Horror once a year and
it's at the end of October!)

Beach blonde

Darker lowlights

Tees and tanks

Cute corduroy jackets

Self-tanner

More self-tanner!

No holidays I really like

My fave holidays - Halloween & Thanksgiving!

And most importantly.....cooler weather! I am not a fan of the cold and snow, but give me a crisp Fall day driving around listening to the Browns game and I am in heaven!

1 comment:

Allison M. said...

I'm very excited to wear short stiletto boots with jeans and my light wrap sweater. I will live in that I tell you.