Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sharing my gifts with the world!

When I spent my two weeks sick on the couch, I got super bored. So I went out and bought a kid's big drawing tablet and markers. I filled the WHOLE THING with my weird drawings. Forty pages.

This past weekend, I took said tablet to my parents to s
how them the fruits of my labor.

And to my surprise, both of my parents said I'm a really good artist! Can
you believe it?! I'm not used to such validation! Naturally, my ego has swelled beyond comprehension.

And here I used to think that I have the artistic ability of a
very talented 10 year old.

(I do have an Art History degree and have studied the masters, but instead I draw sea creatures, cocktails and gay pirate flags.)





2 comments:

Narm said...

How much do you want to tattoo that lobster on my arm?

Crackout Blackout said...

Oh man. You are hilarious. I'll take the spooky cocktails please!