Thursday, August 07, 2008

Fishburne to CSI?

Clearly, I am a huge CSI fan. Hey, I made a pilgrimage to Columbus last weekend to go solve a fake crime, CSI-style.

A couple weeks ago word came down that William Petersen was stepping down from his starring role as Grissom, which will leave a huge gaping hole in the show.

Now, word is that Laurence Fishburne will be heading up the team.

Morphius???

I hated The Matrix and all its sequels and I can't see any of the actors without thinking of those horrible movies. (Were they about time travel? I still have no clue.)

I *may* be able to tolerate him on CSI only because he was the original Cowboy Curtis on Pee-Wee's Playhouse.

*Not* because he's one of the greatest actors alive today.


Next, I think they should replace the dead CSI Warrick Brown with Jambi.



Mekka-lekka hi mekka hiney ho

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH! I cannot WAIT to see if Fishburne reprises his role as Cowboy Curtis in the Pee-Wee's Playhouse: The Movie coming out NEXT YEAR! YEA!