Wednesday, July 16, 2008

People I'm told I look like

I sent LisaMarie this pic from a party last week, and she said I was channeling Kate Hudson with that look. (That was after I drank a Blue Hawaiian martini at Gamekeepers in Chagrin Falls. I did NOT lick a smurf.)

I am also told I look like:

1) Reese Witherspoon (all the time)

2) Jenny McCarthy

3) Chelsea Handler (from Chelsea Lately on E!)


The only one I agree with is Reese. Sometimes I do a double take when I'm waking by a mirror "Hey, there's Reese Witherspoon! Oh, it's only me". Plus we are the same height, which also helps.

Here's me after "letting my hair down."

That's a whole lotta zebra, I know. My clothes aren't usually that loud! If my face was channeling Kate Hudson, my outfit was definitely channeling Samantha Jones. I had a tomato red skirt and metallic gold 3" heel sandals, in addition to the loud zebra top.

Wild!


No comments: