Thursday, February 21, 2008

Probably not the best idea...

As you know I report here not only on my fashion triumphs, but also on my fashion foibles. This is clearly in the latter category.

Promise me you won't laugh.

I purchased a sequined tank top today because I saw Hannah Montana wearing something similar and I thought it was cute.

<---OMG - this is it!


I hear you laughing, but it's ok. You're laughing with me and not at me. I do such kooky stuff!!! I laugh at myself all the time.....

KK: Waaaaaay too old to be emulating Hannah Montana, but believes you're never too old to dress like a Muppet!

1 comment:

Allison M. said...

I tried unsuccessfully to bring the fanny pack to Cleveland after I saw it on Sex and the City. Let's just say people didn't care that it was Gucci -- just that it was a fanny pack.

Good thing I just borrowed it.