**From a recent email to my community**
I do! I no longer look like my old pics from last January and this is a problem for my business! It made me start thinking….
I know a lot of us have old pictures of ourselves that we have on our web sites or submit whenever we need to use a professional portrait for some purpose.
Take a good look at your current head shot.
· Do you have one? I hope so. Every professional should.
· Does it present you the way you look right now? If it was taken five years ago and you look completely different now, it could be giving the public the equivalent of deceptive advertising.
· If you have a very formal picture and your business is a little less formal, your head shot should reflect a little less formal tone. And vice versa.
· Are you just getting started in your business or still very new? A professional head shot makes you look more established – instantly!
· Are you just not happy with your current picture for any reason? Was your hair, makeup or clothing just not quite right? These are all are factors in making or breaking the photo! You deserve a picture you are happy with!
I am joining with photographer Eric Mull (he does a lot of work for Cleveland Magazine), my favorite makeup artist, the fabulous Wendy Fitos and excellent hairstylist Julia Niedzialek to offer a special event to everyone in my community.
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Time: Morning appointments
Services & Pricing:
PHOTOGRAPHY - $100
Includes several shots and one selected pose as a digital file. Eric will clean up any blemishes, soften wrinkles, etc.)
This is an exceptional price for the caliber of work he does!
Extra shots will also be available for purchase. If you are interested in more than one outfit (an extra sitting), that will also be available for an additional fee.
MAKEUP & HAIR
$20 for makeup, $20 for hair styling (no cutting or coloring)
Both are optional, but highly recommended. If you’ve ever had a picture with flyaway hair or flat hair or haven’t worn enough makeup (and looked washed out) or wore too much makeup (and looked like a clown – I’ve been at both ends of the spectrum!) you can’t afford to miss this opportunity to have both done by professionals.
Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in. And please spread the word around to your friends and colleagues who may need this service.
Remember, it’s all about image!!! Your professional head shot sets the tone for your business persona. Is yours accurately representing all that you do???
Stay warm, everyone!