Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My streak continues.....

I was at the Browns game Sunday with my buddy Dan Hanson, and you know what? They won again - pretty convincingly. Of course this pushes the Dolphins to 0-6, but the Browns are at a fairly decent .500.

When I'm in attendance, they win.

Definitely not a coincidence!

I'm enjoying watching the ALCS right now (and I NEVER watch baseball!), but there's nothing like a Browns game. Watching the Browns makes me nostalgic for my childhood (Bernie!) like nothing else.

Whether the team is terrible or so-so (the idea of them being good is beyond the scope of my imagination right now), watching the Browns never fails to make me remember why Cleveland is a good place to be.

Fortunately, I was conscious of dangerous flying elbows this time around, although I considered wearing a hard hat. Or maybe an orange helmet would have been more appropriate.

I do love orange....

No comments: