Saturday, May 06, 2006

Busy Diva


I’m so busy lately. I was at the Plain Dealer Thursday working on the “college to career” makeover I’ll be doing for them. Then as I got on the freeway to head home, I got a call from Mr. ClevelandWomen.com, Dan Hanson. We’ve been trying to get together for months. Literally, months. He knew I would be downtown and asked if I was still available. I said yes! So I jumped on the exit ramp and swung back toward downtown. We had a super power meeting and strategy session. He has a wonderful concept going with the site and needs a strong branding and marketing person and I offered my services. We also discussed a corporate seminar series Health, Style & Wealth. I would do the Style part (of course!) and for Health I thought of my friend Gloria Treister from Wellness Evolution (http://www.wellnessevolution.org/), and I’m not sure who will do the Financial Planning aspect.

Found out yesterday that Aurora Farms is giving the makeover kids all the stuff they need. I was originally under the impression that they would get a $100 credit. Now they’ll be able to get suits, shirts, shoes, and accessories…FREE. I’m so thrilled about that. I love Aurora Farms now! They’re going to get MY business from now on.

Talked to Allyson yesterday of ProfessionalDiva.com. Wow – what a great idea she has there! I’m going to be writing for the site. It’s mainly because I love the name, but it looks like she has great things happening out in Southern Cal. Allyson is also part of Ladies Who Launch, which is why I hit her site in the first place. There are so many wonderful possibilities there. I’m thrilled to be associated with it.


Oh, I forgot to mention I now have a Wiki. My friend Alex was bugging me about getting on Wikipedia. I was afraid they would pull it since they really watch their content and threaten to pull biographical info within 24 hours if it isn't relevant. Apparently, Wiki thinks I'm relevant, which I joked, justifies my existence in the world. (hee hee) Check out the link below!


No comments: