Saturday, April 29, 2006

Gettin’ REAL in Cleveland

I’m on a committee to bring MTV’s The Real World to town. It’s really an exciting concept. Cleveland has been an underdog for so long that it’s about time for great things to happen here. I never thought I would be able to say that amazing things are going on in Cleveland, but it’s really an exciting time to be here.

This initiative is being headed up by our Tech Czar. They’re planning to build an MTV Ultra Lounge. The plans so far are very cool. Definitely nothing like anything else here. Hopefully we’ll be able to impress the heck out of the MTV people and they will be compelled to have a season here in C-Town. You know what? We deserve it. We’re getting better here in Cleveland. Really.

Hey, I was in Inside Business Magazine this month. Okay, I wasn’t thrilled with the picture, but it’s still publicity. It was taken at the Red Room Revolution event back in March.
I’ll be in there next month as well for my “One to Watch” interview. Gosh, I feel like a celeb!

Stacy London from What Not to Wear was on Oprah today as were two guys with a new book I’ve never seen. What I wouldn’t do to get on Oprah. I’m certain I’ll have my chance one day. I just need to be patient and wait for the right opportunity. A chance to be on Oprah is like the gods of marketing smiling on you.

More Stacy – I also watched two hours of What Not to Wear tonight. That’s an addictive show for a fashionista like me. They do such a great job and they’re so entertaining. I can only hope that my show (whatever it’s called) will be close to that good. I’m really excited to make the pilot. I’m sure it will be great. I don’t do anything half-hearted, so I’m certain we’ll succeed.


Kristen Kaleal
President, Fusion Image Group
uniting image and innovation for a powerful presence
Image & Media Consulting
Cleveland, OH

p. (440) 742-0385
f. (440) 579-0100
e. kkaleal@aol.com
www.fusionimagegroup.com

www.clevelandwomen.com/fashion/kristenmain.htm

No comments: