Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It’s All About the Hair

I’ll admit it, I’m an addict. I’m totally addicted to the show “Blow Out” on Bravo. If you haven’t seen it, it’s a reality show about hotheaded LA salon owner and entrepreneur Jonathan Antin. Of course, we’re also reminded constantly that he’s a superstar in the world of hair. Actually, besides Vidal Sassoon, he’s the only person I know about in the world of hair, save for my stylist Nadine and a couple other local hair people.

So what makes Jonathan so special? I’m going to say it’s his ego and his quest for great hair. He throws fits and tantrums but if at the end of the day he makes someone’s hair look great, then it’s all worth it. He may alienate everyone he’s ever met, but if great hair results, that’s all that matters.

Watching him in action is what’s addictive. It’s amazing what is possible when your vision is crystal clear in your own mind. People follow. He inspires me.

Here's to great hair.


Kristen Kaleal
President, Fusion Image Group
uniting image and innovation for a powerful presence
Image & Media Consulting
Cleveland, OH

p. (440) 742-0385
f. (440) 579-0100
e. kkaleal@aol.com
www.fusionimagegroup.com

www.clevelandwomen.com/fashion/kristenmain.htm

No comments: