Tuesday, April 04, 2006

About Me

My name is Kristen Kaleal and I am an image consultant in Cleveland, OH. I was born and raised in the Cleveland suburbs, attended Euclid High School and John Carroll University. I lived in Las Vegas for about 2-1/2 years. It was while I was there that I learned about image and started taking classes in color, body line analysis, wardrobe development, core
wardrobing, professional image for the workplace, and business casual.

It wasn’t until later that teaching others about image – especially young people – would become my calling in life.

The three main areas of my work are speaking at colleges with my Cracking the Dress CodeTM program, speaking for women’s groups with my Developing Your Image QuotientTM program, and currently, I am branching out into image and branding for professional athletes.

I love what I do and couldn’t imagine doing anything else!



Kristen Kaleal
President, Fusion Image Group
uniting image and innovation for a powerful presence
Image & Media Consulting
Cleveland, OH

p. (440) 742-0385
f. (440) 579-0100
e. kkaleal@aol.com
www.fusionimagegroup.com

www.clevelandwomen.com/fashion/kristenmain.htm

No comments: