Thursday, August 25, 2011

FREE LESSONS!!!! And a Lemur.

This is probably a huge "DUH" moment for most of the people who venture over to my little blog, but I'm surprised to know how many people don't know about this!

YouTube is NOT just for keyboard-playing cats! SERIOUSLY!!! (I know, right?!)

There are literally thousands and thousands of dollars in makeup and hair lessons on there. Totally free! 

A lot of people I know only end up on the site when a video goes viral. But if you look deeper, there's actually valuable information on there. And a LOT of it.

I've been lucky to have the opportunity to take a lot of makeup classes over the years, but most of what I know about styling my hair, I learned from YouTube. And being me, I'm always trolling for new makeup ideas. Sometimes I have my laptop open right next to me and I follow along with a hair or makeup tutorial as if I were taking a class.

Just search for what you need, and a whole world you never even knew you wanted will open up to you.

Like Keyboard Cat being watched by OMG Cat and a some kind of a LEMUR.



Yeah, I never knew I wanted to see that either.

No comments: