Sunday, March 27, 2011

Zumba Party on April 16th

Have you ever wanted to try Zumba but haven't had an opportunity? Or maybe you don't dance but think it looks fun?

It IS fun - so, so, so fun !!!! And you don't even need a hint of dancing ability! (As evidenced by yours truly and I don't mean the restaurant.)


Join me for a fabulous, super-size Zumba class on Saturday, April 16th, 11:30am-1:00pm at Mentor (Ohio) Fitworks.

If you can burn 600-1000 calories during an hour-long Zumba class, imagine how many you'll burn in 90 minutes!! Those are pre-Easter calories, yo. So we can all eat more candy :-}

My instructor Erica will be teaching it and she is a blast!!!
Lunch will be provided and the cost is $15 per person.


Eat us. You know you want to.

2 comments:

WriterMarie said...

I'm going to come out to this...it will be worth the drive to come and Zumba with you! :o)

Alicia from Poise in Parma said...

I may have to make the drive out to Mentor for this! Sounds like a great time. I've never tried Zumba - this might be the best introduction I could get!