is such a fashion nightmare.
However, he can improve in the following ways (but would he still be as funny??)
1. Don’t forget that your hair matters and it says a lot about you! This may require a change in stylist (if you’ve been going to the same barber for the last 20 years). Be sure to learn the right products to use to care for it (Dwight was voted “worst hair on TV” in one of the online mags recently!)
2. Lose the outdated sideburns – pronto!
3. Long-sleeve shirts belong with a tie – short sleeves are just too casual. Yet some guys dress this way for work every day.
4. Try flat-front pants – they are so much more flattering on most people’s bodies – even a single pleat is better than the double-pleated pants he’s wearing! They make his body look pear-shaped.
5. Grow up and buy an analog watch with a metal band! Gold and silver together give the most options
6. Upgrade your eyeglasses at least every 2-3 years or you’ll look like you’re stuck in a time warp (or like you live in Scranton, PA!).
(Dwight IS doing one thing right – he usually wears the right colors for his skin tone – warm colors - he's an Autumn and that is very intentional on the NBC wardrobe department’s part!)