Monday, October 06, 2008

Oh the places I won't go!

This may be my weirdest post ever, but I think it needs to be written.

For as far back as I can remember, I have had a mental list going of the places where I would never be caught dead. In other words, I've been sick for so long that I have nothing to write about.

Ok, here goes:

1) Chipotle - first experience was my last.

2) Steelers home game. Self-explanatory.

3) Cemeteries after dark.

4) Any beach on any Great Lake.

5) Detroit - one of my friends said it's a hole and should be blown up. I would have to agree.

6) Chinese buffets

7) Kinko's (or Fed Ex/Kinko's or whatever it's called)

8) Blossom- the last time I was there was 5 years ago, and even if two of the Beatles come back to life and they reunite I get free tickets, I'm not going to Blossom.

9) Abercrombie/Hollister

10) Racetrack/dog track

And a bonus:

11) New Mexico - after an unforgettable experience with a Native American at a gas station, I decided years ago to boycott the state forever.

I'm also going to add (for good reason)

12) The Elvis Presley Museum - Took my mom there when I was living in Las Vegas. Three hours later, I was ready to kill myself. My mom had the time of her life. Ugh.

3 comments:

Mel said...

I agree with a few; however I'm adding #12: Put-in-Bay.

I will *not* go back. Ever.

There's a reason I haven't been there in ten years, and it's by choice.

Alexa said...

you obviously haven't been to many beaches on the great lakes. some of them are breath takingly beautiful and fun.

i love detroit! i don't think we can clevelander have any right to call detriot a hole when we live in cleveland! hahaha

Allison M. said...

there's a beach toward sandusky - east harbor - and from what I remember it's very pretty and clean. No kidding!