This may be my weirdest post ever, but I think it needs to be written.
For as far back as I can remember, I have had a mental list going of the places where I would never be caught dead. In other words, I've been sick for so long that I have nothing to write about.
Ok, here goes:
1) Chipotle - first experience was my last.
2) Steelers home game. Self-explanatory.
3) Cemeteries after dark.
4) Any beach on any Great Lake.
5) Detroit - one of my friends said it's a hole and should be blown up. I would have to agree.
6) Chinese buffets
7) Kinko's (or Fed Ex/Kinko's or whatever it's called)
8) Blossom- the last time I was there was 5 years ago, and even if two of the Beatles come back to life and they reunite I get free tickets, I'm not going to Blossom.
10) Racetrack/dog track
And a bonus:
11) New Mexico - after an unforgettable experience with a Native American at a gas station, I decided years ago to boycott the state forever.
I'm also going to add (for good reason)
12) The Elvis Presley Museum - Took my mom there when I was living in Las Vegas. Three hours later, I was ready to kill myself. My mom had the time of her life. Ugh.