Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hey Advertisers!

If you're trying to get the attention of this 18-34 year old target demographic female, here's how to reach me:

A real dog with an animated mouth, singing something. The product doesn't matter.

For the past year or so, the K9 Advantix "Ain't no bugs on me" commercial has made me stop and stare every time it comes on.


First, because the dog is cute, and hey, he's at summer camp! And second, because the mouth is animated to freakish perfection. How'd they do that??

Now, this weekend, a commercial for Time Warner has been on with a similarly singing pooch. "Four day Four day Four day Sale." And immediately, I want to order cable. And I am watching the stupid commercial on my Time Warner cable. Well, I don't need anymore of that! Their customer service sucks!

1 comment:

thestraightwindy said...

haha i can see liking the song the first few times.
I actually woke up this morning with that four day sale song stuck in my head and had to go to the internet to find out what it was selling.
I surprised to come across this entry from August with it now being almost Thanksgiving and they are still airing their FOUR DAY sale song. lol.
But god, once it's in your head it's impossible to get out right? I was a little annoyed I woke up with it already there...