Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Joys (?) of Writing a Book

I am asked so often about my book that it almost makes me frantic. Yes, it's coming. No, I don't want to discuss it.

It's the most challenging, exhilarating and will certainly be the most life-altering thing ever for me. And it totally scares me to death.

Once we discovered that my one great idea is actually about 3 or 4 different books, I had to stop, think awhile, and change course midstream.


Rest assured I am working on it.

But please don't ask me about it. If I want to talk about it, I will bring it up.

And please don't tell me you're looking forward to me hitting the morning talk show circuit, as one of my friends recently did.

That's putting the cart waaaaaay before the horse! I cannot even bear to think about that stuff yet.

No comments: