Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I'm allowed to brag, aren't I?

It's my blog, so the answer is "YES!"

As president of the Association of Image Consultants OH/PA Chapter (I am fiercely proud of this chapter I have helped build), we have lots of members engaged and active here in Ohio, but didn't have any participating from PA. Most of them live in the Philadelphia area, which is admittedly pretty far from our meetings in Columbus. So I put out a call to ask if anyone was interested in putting together a Philly-area meeting, and Renu Dalal answered!

Here's a pic from the first-ever AICI Delaware Valley Satellite Meeting! (Thanks to Brian Lipstein at mens store Henry Davidsen for hosting the event!)

Great job, guys!! I'm really proud of you!!!

1 comment:

Renu said...

Aww, that's sweet! Sorry I took so long to respond...I just saw this :-)