Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm in LOVE....

....is something I never, ever say.

Except about 30 Rock.
I am in love with 30 Rock.

Love, love, love, love, love.

I would write poems about it - if I actually could write poems.

I wait every week for Thursday. I wake up every Thursday morning excited, and I wait all day until THAT time - 8:30pm ET.

Tina, Tracy, Alec, et al. are the only thing taking me away from watching the Tribe right now.

I don't know why it's perpetually so low in the ratings. It's up against Ugly Betty and Survivor, but there have to be more people out there like me - who like their comedy shows more highbrow. I love satire and absurdity, and 30 Rock definitely delivers.

And it won the Best Comedy Emmy!!! That should count for something!!!!!

So watch 30 Rock, people. Every episode is better than the last.

Funniest line this season:

From the season premiere "Seinfeld Vision"

Jerry Seinfeld: How about I buy NBC and turn it into the biggest Lane Bryant in Midtown!
Jack Donaghy:
(laughs) Right. Like you've got four million dollars just lying around-


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree. great show. more people should watch so they don't cancel it.

Anonymous said...

GREAT SHOW. JACK DONAGHY COLLECTS COOKIE JARS!