Tuesday, February 27, 2007

LisaMarie's Oscar Rebuttal

The lovely Ms. LisaMarie Luccioni had a couple of challenges for my Oscar fashion review. Here is her response:

Nooooooooooooooooooo.....Penelope Cruz looked bee-yoo-ti-ful.....

Reese! Looked glorious (if I had the body, that's what I would have worn...but then again, I have an affinity for more classic, bordering-on-boring sort of looks). But I just love her in general.

Meryl Streep. What the ??? I've seen her look good. Don't know what happened last night.

Jennifer Hudson. Totally agree. Absolutely.

Cate Blanchett. That body. That face. Striking, not regular "pretty". Plus she kicks...well you know...in talent.

I love Nicole! I love Nicole! I want to be Nicole!

***
For the record, the red carpet fashion maven and her daughter (Joan & Melissa Rivers) agree with you, LML! KK is still seen as a renegade in Oscar fashion circles....

No comments: