Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Building a New Site

Yesterday was my niece Marissa's first birthday party. Just wanted to share a pic of us.

Very cute, huh? Check out our matching hairdos!

I am getting very excited as my website designer and I are working on the layout for my new site. It has been too long since I’ve had a site up, but I said that when I did it again, I wanted to make sure it was right. I do know that goes against what every single marketing expert in the world would say. I rely on my instincts a lot. Whether that is the smart thing to do or not. But now it finally feels right.

I don’t think there is much more time consuming and painstaking than getting a website up and ready. Just writing the content is tough enough. I mean, this is your business’s window to the outside world, right? Of course it should be perfect! Truly, I was happier just leaving a splash page up on there which said we were rebranding than put something up that I wasn’t happy with. Now I’m just delighted with how the site is looking and can’t wait till it goes live.

For a sneak peak, here is the banner:

No comments: