Saturday, January 20, 2007

Back to the Blog

I am finally back after a long blog hiatus. I guess the novelty (and smugness) of having a blog finally wore off. Well, I was looking at my friend Coach Joelle’s blog and it’s obvious she makes time for blogging her insights. I should get back to doing the same.

Since my last blog entry, I’ve been doing a lot of writing, coming up with ideas for ClevelandWomen.com, and doing the various things that make my job fun. This includes shopping and reading about shoes. What could be more fun than that? There has also been some buying of shoes as well. And clothes too, of course. What would I be without all my clothes and shoes??? One poorly dressed image consultant, I tell you!

The rebranding efforts have gone fabulously well. I am so excited. If anyone had told me when I started my company that eventually my colors would be plum and soft orange, I would have thought them crazy. But hey, look! My main logos are still plum, black, and white, but when I rebranded the Image Insider (my monthly newsletter) as styleLink, I changed things considerably.

You can register for my newsletter here.

I have a big weekend getting ready to start. I’m throwing a party tonight on W. 9th and have to head down to Columbus tomorrow for my bi-monthly
AICI meeting. We’re flying a well-known image marketing consultant in from Dallas for a seminar, so this is exciting. Plus I get to see my friends from the chapter, especially the ethereal LisaMarie Luccioni, one of my dearest friends in the world.

We joke that with her hair down, she and I look like we are morphing into the same person. And that’s fine with us. We are a mutual admiration society!

No comments: