I am all about free blog content, baby!
I was tagged on Facebook to write 25 things about myself, and I thought I would share the love with my oft-neglected blog as well.
So here they are:
1. Centipedes terrify me.
2. My dad calls me “Cup” which is short for Cupcake.
3. My favorite place is Santa Monica.
4. I was pre-med for 2 ½ years.
5. I’ve thrown up at the Rock + Roll Hall of Fame.
6. I think Grease 2 is the worst movie in history.
7. I don’t believe in astrology, but I am a textbook Leo.
8. I have been stranded in a flood.
9. I've had 3 TMJ surgeries.
10. My dad, both grandpas, and my uncle are named AL.
11. I think snakes are cool.
12. I don’t like breakfast foods.
13. I firmly believe that “goat” is the funniest word ever.
14. I have nightmares that I’m back in college, it’s finals time and I never went to class.
15. I was voted “Most likely to get into politics” in 8th grade.
16. I think the most nauseating smell is Bath & Body’s Plumeria.
17. I saw Tina Fey at Second City in 1996.
18. My signature was once described as “frilly and ostentatious.”
19. I won’t step foot in the ocean or lakes.
20. I almost had my own TV show.
21. I own no less than 12 shampoos at any time.
22. I am friends with John Belushi’s first cousin.
23. I close my eyes during the tunnel scene in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.
24. I once lived down the street from the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas.
25. I can still do the splits.