Monday, December 17, 2007

Beware of Mouth Monkeys

Fortunately, I am only plagued by monkeys in my closet , but I think this is one of the funniest quotes I've ever read!

About Last Night
What really happens to your body when you drink too much--and why most hangover remedies won't work.

David Vanderveen figures he should know better. But during a family party last Christmas, Vanderveen, 38, a normally temperate kind of guy, downed several glasses of champagne and Scotch before slurping some Boerenjongens, a Dutch concoction made from whisky and raisins. He spent the next morning on his couch, nursing a heaving stomach, headache and other assorted ills. "I felt like a monkey died in my mouth," says Vanderveen, cofounder of XS Energy Drinks, based in Laguna, Calif. "It wasn't pretty."

Read the full article from Newsweek.

No comments: