Saturday, August 04, 2007

Fun in the City

I haven't been blogging this past week because I am deeply entrenched in another event I have the privilege of hosting here in Cleveland.

The Association of Image Consultants International OH/PA Chapter (I am the prez!) is having an education retreat here August 17-19. Very exciting for those of us attending and presenting. We've actually opened it up to local business people or anyone interested in image as a profession. This is our first stab at something so ambitious. We have invited the worldwide organization, booked some fabulous speakers (ok, most are my buddies, but fabulous nonetheless), and are just going to have an awesome time. Image consultants can PARTY! And we look really good in our party clothes!!

Here's the link.

I will admit I am the most excited about the stupid Lolly the Trolley sightseeing tour. I haven't a clue why. All this great stuff we have planned and I want to ride around on a trolley in the city I'm in every day.

So anyway, speaking of fabulous times, my party, Style & Cocktails, this past Monday was a big hit. Can't wait till the next one!

Here is a collage of pics from it! For the full event details and to put names with the smiling faces, check out ClevelandWomen.com!



No comments: