Friday, April 20, 2007

Thanks, 30 Rock

I've recently become a big fan of 30 Rock. It has grown on me all season. I normally watch it online since it is opposite original CSI:

They used some stock footage in last night's episode of none other than beautiful Cleveland, OH shot by my friends at Glazen Creative Studios. Congrats, Tony & gang!!

30 Rock also said some very complimentary things about our fair city.
Watch last night's episode.

I have 2 favorite lines to share from 30 Rock:

Said by NBC page Kenneth to cheer up TV star Tracy Jordan in the episode The Source Awards:
Didn't you tell me to live every week like it's Shark Week?
And that nothing's impossible except dinosaurs?


From last night:
Jenna to Phoebe (hollow bones) and Liz Lemon:
How Sex & the City are we right now? I'm Samantha, you're Charlotte, and (to Liz) you're the lady at home who watches it.

No comments: